Canadian Financial Summit
All Access Pass
- Stream all interviews and presentations – anytime – for life.
- Get 4 Exclusive Q&A Sessions: Ask your questions to five of Canada’s top experts in personal finance, investing, financial planning, and cryptocurrency.
- 6 All Access Pass Bonus Interviews – Learn how to travel forever & get answers to Canada’s most asked financial questions.
- Details on building a million dollars of net worth before your 35th birthday – from experts who have actually done it.
- An overall lifetime return on investment (ROI) = 10,000%+
GET THE WISDOM OF 35+ SPEAKERS (PLUS $$$ IN BONUS RESOURCES) STREAMED ON DEMAND —> FOR LIFE!
- Retire Early
- Find Alternatives to All-Time Low Bond Rates
- Buy Back Your Family’s Time w/ Financial Independence
- Save Your Retirement Nest Egg from the Tax Man
- Determine If Bitcoin Belongs In Your Portfolio
- Maximize Your Credit Card Benefits
- Optimize Your Investments
- Handle Canada’s Housing Bubble
- Learn How to Pay the Lowest Investment Fees
- Choose Canada’s Best ETFs
- Earn tax-free $$$ Working Outside of Canada
- Enjoy Canadian Dividends for Life
All Access Pass Exclusive Q&A Sessions
Our 4 experts answer your specific questions and make sure you leave the Summit with personalized advice!
Peter Hodson was named one of the Warren Buffetts of Canada by the Globe and Mail, and has managed over $1 billion dollars in assets. Ask him your investing and portfolio questions.
Personal Finance Specialist:
Alanna Abramsky, head of Financial Coaching with Enriched Academy, has helped 1000’s of Canadians take control of their debt and manage their credit. Join her for a session where she will answer all of your burning questions!
Financial Planning Specialist:
Ed Rempel has over 27 years of financial planning experience, and has done over 1,000 comprehensive financial plans for Canadians and their families. You’ve seen his in-depth research and presentations, now get your own financial planning questions answered directly by Ed in this private live Q&A.
As one of the early-adopters of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, Brendan has been investing and researching cryptocurrency before many knew it even existed. Join Brendan in this private live Q&A to get your cryptocurrency questions answered. Nothing being sold here, just conflict-free tips and education to help you decide if crypto is right for you.
6 Bonus Interviews – Only for the All Access Pass
My Personal Plan for Perpetual Travel
After checking out Stephanie and Gillian’s experienced-based conclusions on how much it costs to slow-travel the world, check out Kyle’s plan for doing exactly that. A self-professed “nerd” Kyle reveals what his research over the last year has told him in regards to creating a budget for his first year of a travel-dominated life. He includes his top travel hacks and cheapest high-standard-of-living cities as gleaned from reading hundreds of articles and listening to dozens of podcasts. (What else has there been to do for the last year?!)
Canada’s Most Burning Investing Questions - Answered
Kornel decides to provide our All Access Pass audience with the answers to some of the most common questions that he has received in the past year. Listen in as he breaks down withdrawal strategies in the FIRE world, ESG investing, RESPs, and the classic RRSP vs TFSA rebalancing question.
Stephanie Myers and Gillian Batt (Our Freedom Years)
Can It Really Be THAT CHEAP to Travel the World Forever?
Gillian and Stephanie answer the eternal wanderlust question of: How much does it cost to travel forever? – while never working again! As the duo behind my new favourite Youtube Channel, the Our Freedom Years creators join us to reveal some of the specific budgets that they have used to travel to places such as Italy, Croatia, and Malta, as well as some of the top tips they’ve gained after quitting their 9-to-5 jobs and committing to travel full time. There are not many places where you can find specific numbers discussed in this level of detail – and see the world (literally the whole world) through the eyes of two Canadians.
Investing In Your Children's Financial Future: An In-Depth RESP Guide
Join as Kornel of the Build Wealth Canada Podcast guides us through the differences between Family and Individual RESPs, how to claim free government grants, and even how to catch up on grants if you missed out previously. You won’t want to miss learning what you can also do to prepare for your child’s retirement!
The Dark Side of Expat Life: Lifestyle Inflation
Kyle’s other two talks at this year’s Summit detail some of the advantages of the expat lifestyle and saving capability. But it’s not all fun and savings, as the pressure to spend when surrounded by people with tons of tax-free income can be immense. If you’re considering making the jump to becoming an expat, tune in to make sure you get the full picture.
Pay 1% Income Tax in Tbilisi, Georgia
Tom Willams joins us from Tbilisi, Georgia to explain how you can move to his beautiful country and legally pay 1% tax as an online entrepreneur. I recently visited Georgia and it is as beautiful and as affordable as Tom says. If you want a base to explore the world – and one that allows you to become a resident and pay only 1% tax – then there is really nowhere better than this country that sits at the crossroads of Europe and Asia! Tom’s Expat Hub team are the experts in what you need to know in order to decide if making the jump and severing Canadian residency is the right move for you.
BONUS RESOURCES ($1,099+ Value)
NOT ONLY DO YOU GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO 35+ EXPERT SESSIONS – WE’RE THROWING IN:
We wanted to remove all doubt and over-deliver when it came to the Premium All Access Pass. Even if you completely disregard the All-Star Speaker Panel, these bonus resources alone would be worth more than $1,099!
- Get 4 Exclusive Q&A Sessions: Ask your questions to five of Canada’s top experts ($500 Value):
- Get 6 Bonus Interviews: Lifetime access to five full videos never seen by regular Summit attendees ($100 Value)
You Also Get These Bonuses:
- Can I Retire Yet? The Ultimate Guide to Retirement, the 4% Rule, Investments & Portfolio Withdrawals in Canada ($99 Value)
- Getting Your Foot In the Door: Buying a Home in Canada eBook ($99 Value)
- A step-by-step 40-page guide explaining exactly how Summit Founder Kyle Prevost invests his own money ($99 Value)
- A custom-made Canadian cheat sheet to help keep the tax man’s hands off what’s yours ($79 Value)
- The quiz to finding the best Canadian budgeting app for YOU ($29 Value)
- The full-length eBook of More Money for Beer and Textbooks A Financial Guide for Today’s Canadian Student ($19 Value)
- Build Your Canadian Expat Pension – Taxes and Investing Away from Home eBook ($99 Value)
I’m so confident in this value-packed Summit, that if you don’t love it… I’ll give you your money back —> No Questions Asked!
HOW TO HACK THIS PASS
AND GET EVERY DOLLAR OF ROI
1) Invest in the all access pass TODAY before the price goes up to $197 (full price after the Summit). You understand the value of a dollar or you wouldn’t be tuning in to personal finance experts.
How about a discount of $100? That’s the instant savings you’re looking at by locking in our exclusive discount sale on the Premium All Access Pass.
We want to reward our dedicated readers, the ones that know the value that this group of elite speakers brings to the table by offering them extreme value if they want to commit to us right out of the gate.
2) Identify the areas of your personal finance game that could use a bit of coaching:
Whether you’re just learning the difference between a stock and a bond, or you are looking to implement the specifics of advanced strategies like the Smith Maneuver, we have something for you.
In order to get the most out of your Summit, get lazer-focused on your next steps.
3) Check out our All-Star Speaker Panel and benefit from their expertise. This is the best group of Canadian personal finance speakers that has been assembled in one place EVER Bar None!
Don’t wait to start learning. Our experts have:
- Authored 100+ Canada-focused personal finance books
- Hosted 600+ podcasts
- Written more than 20,000 blog posts!
- Been featured in hundreds of media articles from every major news and financial publication in Canada
4) Create a next-steps plan of attack.
Ideation without execution is only delusion. Don’t succumb to paralysis by analysis!
You don’t need to know EVERYTHING to get started on THE NEXT THING.
HERE’S WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE ALL ACCESS PASS
“Those bonus videos alone are worth the price of a ticket.”
“The eBooks and other free resources – combined with the any-time & anywhere convenience – was just too much to pass up. I’ll save hundreds of dollars with the bonus tax workbook alone!”
“Some of these experts charge like $300+ for an hour of their time – now I get to pick their brain as a bonus!“
“I just wanted to go back and re-watch certain talks again in more detail to make sure I didn’t miss anything.”
“I know I’m not buying a house yet, but I probably will – I wanted to go back and re-watch the talks when I was in the thick of it!”
“My work week is crazy, and I know I won’t have time to catch the talks I want. I’m excited to space them out over a few weeks to get the most out of these experts and really maximize my time.”
Does any of that sound like you?
Lock in your savings today:
HERE’S THE SECRET SAUCE FOR OUR SUMMIT
Going to conferences can be rewarding, but they can also be a bit of a pain.
I mean, have you been to an airport recently? In pandemic times, they are causing even more anxiety than usual.
With the Canadian Financial Summit you can look forward to:
- On-demand sessions that fit your schedule (no hard choices or times to worry about)
- Hours of travel time saved (and headaches avoided)
- No need for PCR tests, vaccination certificates, or any other paperwork!
- The most comfortable quiet spot in your house or favourite coffee shop
- Your most snuggly pajamas or softest home-only t-shirt
- A community of personal finance learners from across Canada to connect with
WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 6 MONTHS?
- Will you be optimizing and rebalancing your portfolio?
- Will you be purchasing your first house?
- Will you be taking your side hustle to the next level?
- Will you be planning your first adventurous travel on the cheap?
- Will you be your own financial advisor?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to retire early and on your own terms
- How to invest better, easier, and more efficiently
- How to protect yourself from corporate chicanery
- How to see through financial jargon meant to confuse you
- How to negotiate the best deals for yourself
- How to avoid crippling fees and terrible advice
- How to understand the housing market and what it all means
- How to get your credit cards to pay you for buying what you were going to buy anyway
- How to earn hundreds more every week with innovative side hustles
- How to travel on the cheap to exotic locales
- And MUCH MORE!