Canadian Financial Summit
All Access Pass
- Save hundreds of dollars next week with our clever savings strategies.
- Earn thousands more with our pro career tips and sidehustle hacks.
- Learn how to build a million dollars of net worth before your 35th birthday – from experts who have actually done it.
- An overall lifetime return on investment (ROI) = 10,000%+
GET THE WISDOM OF 25+ SPEAKERS (PLUS $$$ IN BONUS RESOURCES) STREAMED ON DEMAND —> FOR LIFE!
- Save More
- Invest Better
- Retire Earlier
- Master Real Estate
- Negotiate More Efficiently
- Avoiding Crippling Fees
- Spot Terrible Advice
- Get Credit Cards to Pay You
- Earn More
- Travel Cheap
I’m so confident in this value-packed Summit, that if you don’t love it… I’ll give you your money back —> No Questions Asked!
HOW TO HACK THIS PASS
AND GET EVERY DOLLAR OF ROI
1) Invest in the all access pass TODAY – before the price goes up to $97 during the Summit ($197-full price after the Summit) You understand the value of a dollar or you wouldn’t be tuning into to personal finance experts.
How about the value of $110? That’s the instant savings you’re looking at by locking in our exclusive Early Bird Discount Sale on the Premium All Access Pass.
We want to reward our dedicated readers – the ones that know the value that this group of elite speakers brings to the table – by offering them extreme value if they want to commit to us right out of the gate.
2) Identify the areas of your personal finance game that could use a bit of coaching…
Whether you’re just learning the different between a stock and a bond, or you are looking to implement the specifics of advanced strategy like the Smith Maneuver, we have something for you.
In order to get the most out of your Summit, get lazer-focused on your next steps.
3) Check out our All-Star Speaker Panel and benefit from their expertise. This is the best group of Canadian personal finance speakers that has been assembled in one place – EVER – Bar None!
Don’t wait until The Summit to start learning. Our experts have:
- Authored more than 90 personal finance books
- Hosted 400+ podcast episodes
- Wrote 20,000+ posts and newspaper columns
- Featured in hundreds of media articles and interviews from every major news publication in Canada
4) Don’t be afraid to ask questions during the event. Our personal finance experts wouldn’t be doing what they do if they didn’t like help people.
If you have a question about their session – hit them up on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or LinkedIn, and proactively look to solve your own problems.
You can hook into the collective wisdom of the Summit community by using the #CanFinSummit hashtag!
5) Create a next-steps plan of attack.
Ideation without execution is only delusion. Don’t succumb to paralysis by analysis!
You don’t need to know EVERYTHING to get started on THE NEXT THING.
BONUS RESOURCES ($699+ Value)
NOT ONLY DO YOU GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO 25+ EXPERT SESSIONS. WE’RE THROWING IN:
We wanted to remove all doubt and overdeliver when it came to the value of our Premium All Access Pass. Even if you ignore the All-Star Panel of speakers – these resources ($699+ Value) alone would be worth the price of admission!
- 5 Exclusive expert sessions for your eyes only! ($99 Value)
- A full-length eBook that converts every session at the Canadian Financial Summit into a text-based format ($199 Value)
- Getting Your Foot In the Door: Buying a Home in Canada eBook ($99 Value)
- A step-by-step 40-page guide explaining exactly how I invest my own money ($199 Value)
- A custom-made Canadian cheat sheet to help keep the tax man’s hands off what’s yours ($79 Value)
- The quiz to finding the best Canadian budgeting app for YOU ($29 Value)
- The full-length eBook of More Money for Beer and Textbooks – A Financial Guide for Today’s Canadian Student ($19 value)
HERE’S THE SECRET SAUCE FOR OUR SUMMIT
Going to conferences can be rewarding – but they can also be a bit of pain.
I mean – have you been to an airport recently?
At the Canadian Financial Summit you can look forward to:
- The most comfortable quiet spot in your house or favourite coffee shop
- Hours of travel time saved (and headaches avoided)
- Your most snuggly pajamas or softest “home-only” t-shirt
- On-demand sessions that fit your schedule (no hard choices or times to worry about)
- A community of personal finance learners from across Canada to connect with
HERE’S WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE ALL ACCESS PASS
“Those bonus videos alone are worth the price of a ticket.”
“The eBooks and other free resources – combined with the any-time & anywhere convenience – was just too much to pass up. I’ll save hundreds of dollars with the bonus tax workbook alone!”
“I just wanted to go back and re-watch certain talks again in more detail to make sure I didn’t miss anything.”
“I know I’m not buying a house yet, but I probably will – I wanted to go back and re-watch the talks when I was in the thick of it!”
“My work week is crazy, and I know I won’t have time to catch the talks I want. I’m excited to space them out over a few weeks to get the most out of these experts and really maximize my time.”
Does any of that sound like you?
Lock in the savings and put the price difference towards a savings goal, right? This is a personal finance conference, after all!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to retire early and on your own terms
- How to invest better, easier, and more efficiently
- How to protect yourself from corporate chicanery
- How to see through financial jargon meant to confuse you
- How to negotiate the best deals for yourself
- How to avoid crippling fees and terrible advice
- How to understand the housing market and what it all means
- How to get your credit cards to pay you for buying what you were going to buy anyway
- How to earn hundreds more every week with innovative side hustles
- How to travel on the cheap to exotic locales
- And MUCH MORE….
WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 6 MONTHS?
- Will you be re-balancing your portfolio?
- Will you be purchasing your first house?
- Will you be taking your side hustle to the next level?
- Will you be planning your first adventurous travel on the cheap?
- Will you be your own financial advisor?
If you answered yes to any of those questions – you’ll want some specific help at that time. Lifetime access type of help!