Canadian Financial Summit
All Access Pass
- Stream all interviews and presentations – anytime – for life.
- Get 4 Exclusive Q&A Sessions: Ask your questions to four of Canada’s top experts in personal finance, investing, financial planning, and tax optimization.
- 6 All Access Pass Bonus Interviews – Retirement planning tips, how to achieve early financial independence on a teacher’s salary, travelling the world on the income from your investment portfolio + much more!
- Details on building a million dollars of net worth before your 35th birthday – from experts who have actually done it.
- NEW in 2022: Every episode available as a podcast!
GET THE WISDOM OF 35+ SPEAKERS (PLUS $$$ IN BONUS RESOURCES) STREAMED ON DEMAND —> FOR LIFE!
- Sustainable Retirement Spending
- OAS and CPP Decisions Made Easy
- Investing w/ the Return of Inflation
- Retire Early
- Save Your Retirement Nest Egg from the Tax Man
- Bitcoin: Do You Need to Understand?
- Choosing the Best Investments for You
- Canadian Real Estate in 2022
- Enjoy low-tax Canadian Dividends for Life
- Adjusting the 4% Rule for Your Retirement Withdrawals
- Market Trends in 2022 + 2023
- Is Now the Time to Buy a House?
All Access Pass Exclusive Q&A Sessions
Our 4 experts answer your specific questions and make sure you leave the Summit with personalized advice!
Peter Hodson was named one of the Warren Buffetts of Canada by the Globe and Mail, and has managed over $1 billion dollars in assets. Ask him your investing and portfolio questions.
Financial Planning & Investing Specialist
Jason Heath, CFP has been providing financial planning for over 20 years and is one of Canada’s best-known fee-only financial planners. He is currently a personal finance columnist for the Financial Post, MoneySense and is also a regular contributor to RetireHappy.ca.
I’ve been reading his insightful financial planning articles on MoneySense for years, so I thought it would be great to have him on for a live Q&A so that you can get your financial planning and investing questions answered.
Personal Finance Specialist:
Alanna Abramsky, head of Financial Coaching with Enriched Academy, has helped 1000’s of Canadians take control of their debt and manage their credit. Join her for a session where she will answer all of your burning questions!
Financial Planning & Investing Specialist:
Ed Rempel has over 27 years of financial planning experience, and has done over 1,000 comprehensive financial plans for Canadians and their families. You’ve seen his in-depth research and presentations, now get your own financial planning questions answered directly by Ed in this private live Q&A.
6 Bonus Interviews – Only for the All Access Pass
What I’ve Learned in 2022 About Financial Planning for Retirement in Canada
If you’re in your final few working years, or have recently retired, you’re going to be quite interested in Kyle’s plans for the remainder of 2022 and 2023. In addition to interviewing experts like Fred Vettese, Wade Pfau, and Jonathon Chevreau, Kyle has been reading heaps of material on the best ways to plan retirement investment portfolios, withdrawal strategies, and spending rules of thumb.
Tune in to find out what he thinks some of the biggest myths in retirement planning are today, as well as some areas where Canadians could massively benefit from a few select tips. OAS, CPP, pensions, annuities, drawdown estimates, spending patterns – it’s all fair game.
Insights from Interviewing 75 Financial Experts and Growing One of Canada's Largest Financial Education Podcasts
After interviewing over 75 of some of the top financial experts in Canada, certain best practices and commonalities begin to emerge. Join Kornel as he shares his findings on what the most impactful personal finance tactics and strategies are that can really help you move the needle when it comes to optimizing your finances and maximizing your net worth.
How to Live Off Your Investments: Step by step on how he lives off and generates income from his portfolio
Kornel has been using his investment portfolio to pay for his daily costs for several years now. Tune in to watch as he illustrates exactly how he withdraws dividends, and sells assets for capital gains – from multiple different types of accounts – in order to create a sustainable monthly income. Kornel will show how he and his wife use their multiple accounts to essentially send themselves a very tax-efficient paycheque each month.
Stephanie Myers and Gillian Batt (Our Freedom Years)
Luxury Travel on a Budget
Because they don’t have a mortgage, maintenance costs, or condo fees, Stephanie and Gillian can take their portfolio earnings with them wherever they want. Tune in to see how they managed to get an incredible view of the Italian Mediterranean in a high-end condo – for only $1,400! (*Hint: They didn’t stay in Italy.)
Check out this bonus episode to see some of the excellent on-location video that the Freedom Years duo put together, in addition to their budgetary commentary. They even give us a sneak peak on where they’re headed for 2023, and where they think the best deals are going forward.
Canada’s Most Burning Investing Questions - Answered
Kornel decides to provide our All Access Pass audience with the answers to some of the most common questions that he has received in the past year. Listen in as he breaks down withdrawal strategies in the FIRE world, ESG investing, RESPs, and the classic RRSP vs TFSA rebalancing question.
How Two Teachers Managed to Become Financially Independent at Age 34
A lot of people look at Kyle weird when he tells them that he recently “retired” from teaching. While he and his wife Molly didn’t begin their teaching careers with the idea of becoming financially-independent digital nomads, they have embraced an anti-winter lifestyle as they look to travel the world. It’s one thing to see a story about how two engineers, or a couple who each work in finance, managed to attain financial independence at a young age. It’s a little bit of a different story when you’re looking at trying to attain financial independence on two teacher salaries. Kornel puts his Summit co-host in the hot seat, as he asks him to pull back the curtain on his savings tips, investing strategies, and earnings hacks.
BONUS RESOURCES ($1,099+ Value)
NOT ONLY DO YOU GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO 35+ EXPERT SESSIONS – WE’RE THROWING IN:
We wanted to remove all doubt and over-deliver when it came to the Premium All Access Pass. Even if you completely disregard the All-Star Speaker Panel, these bonus resources alone would be worth more than $1,099!
- Get 4 Exclusive Q&A Sessions: Ask your questions to four of Canada’s top experts ($500 Value):
- Get 6 Bonus Interviews: Lifetime access to six full videos never seen by regular Summit attendees ($100 Value)
40+ Sessions exclusively available to All Access Pass holders as downloadable podcasts ($99 Value)
You Also Get These Bonuses:
- Can I Retire Yet? The Ultimate Guide to Retirement, the 4% Rule, Investments & Portfolio Withdrawals in Canada ($99 Value)
- Getting Your Foot In the Door: Buying a Home in Canada eBook ($99 Value)
- A step-by-step 40-page guide explaining exactly how Summit Founder Kyle Prevost invests his own money ($99 Value)
- A custom-made Canadian cheat sheet to help keep the tax man’s hands off what’s yours ($79 Value)
- The quiz to finding the best Canadian budgeting app for YOU ($29 Value)
- The full-length eBook of More Money for Beer and Textbooks A Financial Guide for Today’s Canadian Student ($19 Value)
- Build Your Canadian Expat Pension – Taxes and Investing Away from Home eBook ($99 Value)
I’m so confident in this value-packed Summit, that if you don’t love it… I’ll give you your money back —> No Questions Asked!
HOW TO HACK THIS PASS
AND GET EVERY DOLLAR OF ROI
1) Invest in the all access pass TODAY before the price goes up to $197 (full price after the Summit). You understand the value of a dollar or you wouldn’t be tuning in to personal finance experts.
How about a discount of $100? That’s the instant savings you’re looking at by locking in our exclusive discount sale on the Premium All Access Pass.
We want to reward our dedicated readers, the ones that know the value that this group of elite speakers brings to the table by offering them extreme value if they want to commit to us right out of the gate.
2) Identify the areas of your personal finance game that could use a bit of coaching:
Whether you’re just learning the difference between a stock and a bond, or you are looking to implement the specifics of advanced strategies like the Smith Maneuver, we have something for you.
In order to get the most out of your Summit, get lazer-focused on your next steps.
3) Check out our All-Star Speaker Panel and benefit from their expertise. This is the best group of Canadian personal finance speakers that has been assembled in one place EVER Bar None!
Don’t wait to start learning. Our experts have:
- Authored 100+ Canada-focused personal finance books
- Hosted 600+ podcasts
- Written more than 20,000 blog posts!
- Been featured in hundreds of media articles from every major news and financial publication in Canada
4) Create a next-steps plan of attack.
Ideation without execution is only delusion. Don’t succumb to paralysis by analysis!
You don’t need to know EVERYTHING to get started on THE NEXT THING.
HERE’S WHY PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE ALL ACCESS PASS
“Those bonus videos alone are worth the price of a ticket.”
“The eBooks and other free resources – combined with the any-time & anywhere convenience – was just too much to pass up. I’ll save hundreds of dollars with the bonus tax workbook alone!”
“Some of these experts charge like $300+ for an hour of their time – now I get to pick their brain as a bonus!“
“I just wanted to go back and re-watch certain talks again in more detail to make sure I didn’t miss anything.”
“I know I’m not buying a house yet, but I probably will – I wanted to go back and re-watch the talks when I was in the thick of it!”
“My work week is crazy, and I know I won’t have time to catch the talks I want. I’m excited to space them out over a few weeks to get the most out of these experts and really maximize my time.”
Does any of that sound like you?
Lock in your savings today:
HERE’S THE SECRET SAUCE FOR OUR SUMMIT
Going to conferences can be rewarding, but they can also be a bit of a pain.
I mean, have you been to an airport recently? In pandemic times, they are causing even more anxiety than usual.
With the Canadian Financial Summit you can look forward to:
- On-demand sessions that fit your schedule (no hard choices or times to worry about)
- Hours of travel time saved (and headaches avoided)
- No need for PCR tests, vaccination certificates, or any other paperwork!
- The most comfortable quiet spot in your house or favourite coffee shop
- Your most snuggly pajamas or softest home-only t-shirt
- A community of personal finance learners from across Canada to connect with
WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 6 MONTHS?
- Will you be optimizing and rebalancing your portfolio?
- Will you be purchasing your first house?
- Will you be taking your side hustle to the next level?
- Will you be planning your first adventurous travel on the cheap?
- Will you be your own financial advisor?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to plan your own retirement at any age
- Real life case studies from financially independent Canadians
- What cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin actually are – and if you should be investing in them
- How to maximize your Canadian Child Benefit (CCB)
- How to efficiently transition your investing nest egg to a steady stream of retirement income
- What Canadian real estate investments looks like in 2022
- How to deal with inflation on your bills and in your investment portfolio
- How to avoid crippling fees and terrible advice
- When to take your OAS and CPP
- How to buy your own pension – income for life!
- Why Canadian dividend stocks might be the right fit for you
- How to use your housing equity to maximize your retirement lifestyle
- …And MUCH MORE!